Terms & Conditions
By purchasing any product from the Magebig store, you agree to the following:
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes. You may not remove the serial key protection. Any attempt on the issues in this section will result in immediate termination of the licence agreement, and legal actions will be taken according to section 9.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of buyers of our Software.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, removal of serial key protection, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after Magebig gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
Payment for products and services is made either with PayPal. All payments are made in USD. You will receive your products or services when the payment has been received successfully.
Since Magebig is offering non-tangible irrevocable digital goods we do not issue refunds after purchase of software products. By making a purchase on our site, you are responsible for understanding these terms. If there is an error with the product that renders it useless we will of course consider offering a refund.
- Each single license entitles you to use the theme/extendion in only one store (store/domain/subdomain). For multiple stores/domains/subdomains you will need multiple single licenses.
- You can create one website with our theme/extesion for yourself or for your client and you can transfer that single website to your client for any fee. This license of theme/extension is then transferred to your client.
- To sell the same theme/extension to another client, you will need to purchase another single license.
We upgrade and improve our themes/extensions on a timely basis.
We reserves the right to determine which products will be updated and when or to discontinue product updates.
We offer 6 months free of support for all paid extensions and themes
The following services are NOT covered by the support free option :
- Modules/themes customization.
- Third-party developers consultation.
- Product version update with different module or theme.
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade.